Get Adobe Flash player

One on One Business Training - Business Whisperer®



Business Coaching that works

One on One Business Training - Business Whisperer®

home | One on One Business Training - Business Whisperer®

 

Business Whisperer®is a wholly owned trademarked subsidiary of corporateBOOST

Do you need more cash creating customers?

Is productivity a problem for you/your people?

Do you need to work on YOUR biggest issues NOW?

Are you sick and tired of coaching and training programs that lock you into endless topics, and cost you tons of money.

At Business Whisperer®  together we will tackle and resolve your 'BIG ROCKS'-so you achieve your desired outcome. 

 I have created and trademarked the Business Whisperer® coaching program in response to market demands, namely-

  • seeking immediate results
  • need to address the Business Owners issues, as opposed to the coaches agenda
  • do not want to be tied up in knots with a contract
  • Business owners want to select the time and frequency of coaching sessions, not be told when and how
  • want to work on real issues, not topics
  • want someone that really understands business
  • do not want to do homework, want to fix the problem
  • want someone to do a certain piece of work, thereby allowing the Business Owner to 'keep the ship running'

96% of SMEs fail within their first 10 years, leaving a success rate of only 4%

WHY

 

More often than not they simply give up or run out of money due to endless trial and error attempts to make it.

Don't run the risk of falling into the 96% failure category 

In our first session, I will show you how to pin point your biggest road block, and we will start working on it immediately

 
This is the best and fairest Business Coaching program you will ever encounter, check out my testimonials page for further proof.

As a Business Owner, and or Snr Executive have you ever stopped to ask ‘Why am I doing this’ 

Chances are that you would like to increase your cash flow, gain more sales, provide even better customer service and be able to grow your Business  thereby achieving a competitive sustainable advantage.

Business Whisperer® will get you there! 

 


 

One on One Business Training - Business Whisperer®

  Read more